Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the application (defined below).By accessing or using the Application or by using the Service (defined below), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the application and immediately terminate your use of the services. Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions for availing Service (as may be amended from time to time, the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between you (being, an individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age) and FPB. All services are rendered by FPB hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of FPB (together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, “us”, “We” or “FPB”), regarding your use of our prepaid mobile/DTH recharge purchasing services to purchase prepaid mobile/DTH recharge (known as “Recharge”) or Services regarding Semi Closed Wallet which may be added from time to time (all such services are individually or collectively are referred as Service or Services as they case may be). Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. FPB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Application” may introduce.
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by FPB. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Application, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
We are a Reseller Only. FPB does not provide mobile service and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge (the, Telco or Telcos) or other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. FPB is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by the Telco. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the Telco.
BHARAT BILL PAYMENT SYSTEM
Bharat Bill Payment System eases the payment of bills and enhances the security & speed of payments through the central unit (BBPCU) & operating units (BBPOUs). The Bharat Bill Payment System has been launched by the Reserve Bank of India as a mandatory system, for easing the payments of bills across geographies. The BBPS offers integrated and interoperable bill payment service with security, certainty and reliability of transactions.
The service is available in multiple payment modes, online and through a network of agents. An instant confirmation is generated for the bill payments. The BBPS will transform the society from cash to electronic payment system, making it less dependent on cash.
The following terms and conditions shall apply to customers who use our BBPS platform to pay bills of various billers:
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been read, understood, agreed and accepted while you submit your request through this platform.
- Customers are requested to keep a note of the transaction reference id on completion of payment for further grievance redressal if any.
- Display of billers is subject to their availability/ participation on the BBPS platform.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Customer with regard to payment of Bills on account of system level error, system failure, stoppage of access, break-down in computer hardware or software systems including any break-down of internet services/breakdown of network arising on account of circumstances not attributable to the bank or beyond the control of the bank and/or any delay or default on the part of the service providers.
- As per the BBPS guidelines, a customer needs to provide the relevant bill details while making a bill payment and needs to provide his / her contact details for receiving the payment confirmation.
- In case you wish to raise any complaints related to bill payments on BBPS, you are requested to raise them on this platform.
- While you submit the request for bill payment, charges applicable for respective bills shall be effected and such charges will be displayed for customer confirmation before submitting and will be updated from time to time
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (Registration Data), your Payment Account details (Payment Data), your Biller details (Biller Data)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FPB has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FPB has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). The term biller includes telecom operators
FPB assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s)
- If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt.
- Circumstances beyond the control of FPB (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force) In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
Other Products on FPB:-
- Fund Transfer
- Manage Debit Card
- Communication Policy
By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that FPB may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in „On" mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in „Off" mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts the limit on number of Transactions and velocity of Transactions on FinoPay set by FPB.
Following are the wallet limits applicable for Minimum and Full KYC wallet customers:
Maximum Balance at any point in time
Maximum Credit per month
Maximum Debit per month
Maximum Credit allowed in a Year
Minimum KYC Wallet
Full KYC Wallet
- FPB will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from FPB as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of transaction and FPB shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold FPB liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by FPB is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, FPB shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and FPB will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold FPB liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless FPB and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which FPB and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from FPB and/or the SMS service provider.
- Customer also agrees to receive information regarding what FPB perceives to be of their interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case the customer does not want such information, they have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that FPB may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback, authentication or fraudulent activities as deemed fit by FPB.
- Grievances related to the product and services provided on FPB channel should be reported to FPB support team.
Use of Application
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by the FPB, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that FPB cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Application will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output
By using the Services you agree not to:
- with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law
- post or transmit any message which is libelous,defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to FPB
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with securityrelated features of the Services and the Application or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Application or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Application without prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt this Application or networks connected to this Application
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network
- use any device, software or routine to bypass the Application’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Application or to manipulate your presence on our Application
- sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Application to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- breach this Agreement or any other FPB agreement or policy
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- use the Application to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Application
- purchase Recharge with what FPB reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to FPB, a third party or You
- use the Services in a manner that FPB or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules
- take any action that may cause FPB to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers
- send automated request of any kind to the Application’s system without express permission in advance from FPB
All sales of Recharge are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. FPB is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the Application, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a Recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. Please include in the email the following details – the mobile number (or DTH account number), operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number. FPB shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All Refunds will be credited to your Semi Closed Wallet. You can trigger a request in your FPB Wallet to transfer the money from your FPB Wallet back to source. It will take few 1-2 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank policy.
Termination; Agreement Violations
You agree that FPB, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time. FPB may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that FPB will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies FPB may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will FPB or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the Application or any reference Application, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the Application (including any and all materials) or any reference Applications, even if FPB or a FPB authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will FPB or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers" total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services or the Application (including any and all Materials) or any Reference Applications, or (iv) any other interactions with FPB, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Application giving rise to the cause of action or One Thousand Rupees (Rs.1000), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that FPB has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and FPB, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and FPB. FPB would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, FPB's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Please refer RBI website to know more about ‘RBI Limiting Liability of the Customer Notification
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold FPB, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Services or of the Application, any violation by you of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. FPB reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify FPB, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with FPB's defence and settlement of these claims. FPB will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Services and the Application are owned and operated by FPB and/or third party licensors. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Services and the Application provided by FPB (the “Materials”) are protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between you and FPB, all Materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on the Application are the property of FPB and/or third party licensors or suppliers. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter FPB or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Services. Except as expressly authorized by FPB, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. FPB reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. If you have comments regarding the Services and the Application or ideas on how to improve it, please contact customer service. Please note that by doing so, you hereby irrevocably assign to FPB, and shall assign to FPB, all right, title and interest in and to all ideas and suggestions and any and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
Modification of this Agreement
FPB reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a “change”) at any time by posting notification to the Application or otherwise communicating the notification to you. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to payment transactions initiated after the posting date. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services. For certain changes, FPB may be required under applicable law to give you advance notice, and FPB will comply with such requirements.
FPB may provide you with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the Application or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to FPB must be sent by courier or registered mail to Fino Payments Bank Limited Mindspace Juinagar, Plot No Gen 2/1/F, Tower 1,8th Floor, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shirwane, Juinagar, Navi Mumbai-400 706.
The failure of FPB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by FPB.
FPB may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Mumbai, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or We may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Mumbai, India, necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or FPB (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between you and us. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. The language of Arbitration shall be English.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against FPB must be resolved by a court located in Navi Mumbai, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Navi Mumbai, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
This Agreement, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
Upon termination of this Agreement, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
This is the entire agreement between you and FPB relating to the subject matter hereof and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to this Agreement made by FPB in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
SEMI CLOSED WALLET
- “Customer” “or” “you” mean a person who has registered with FPB for availing the FPB Wallet and who has accepted these Terms and Conditions and, owns/operates/has access to an internet compatible device that supports the FPB Wallet.
- “FPB Wallet” or “FPB Wallet” means the pre-paid payment instrument issued by FPB including Basic Account and Prime Account.
- “Charge(s)” or “Service Charge” shall mean the charges which FPB may levy upon you in consideration for subscribing to the FPB Wallet.
- “Person-to-Person Transfer” refers to a facility to transfer funds from a FPB Wallet to any other FPB Wallet issued by FPB or to any savings or current bank account.
- “Merchant Establishment” shall mean and include physical Merchants, remote Merchants and any other outlet that has been authorized by FPB to accept payment using FPB Wallet.
- “Enrolment Form” shall mean the FPB Wallet Enrolment Form, as is required by FPB from the Customer at the time of Registration for availing and / or continuation of the FPB Wallet.
- “Basic Account” means Customer FPB Wallet classified as Semi-closed system payment instruments issued by accepting minimum customer details being Customer name, Email address, mobile number, which permit payment and domestic money remittance as per RBI direction on Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 as amended and supplemented by the RBI from time to time.
- “Prime Account” means Customer FPB Wallet which is KYC compliant and classified as Semi-closed system payment instruments which permit Person-to-Person transfer and payment to all identified Merchant as per RBI direction on Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 as amended and supplemented by the RBI from time to time.
- “KYC” stands for Know your Customer and refers to the various norms, rules, laws and statutes issued by RBI from time to time under which FPB is required to procure personal identification details from you before any services can be delivered. Know your Customer (KYC) documents may be required by FPB from the Customer at the time of Registration and/ or on a later date, for availing and / or continuation of the FPB Wallet.
- “Password” means the secret password used to secure FPB Wallet applications, without knowledge of which your FPB Wallet will not be operable.
- “Transaction” means Person-to-person transfer or purchase of goods or services at Merchant establishments or equivalent amount of money-in FPB Wallet, if goods or services not available.
- “Person-to-bank transfer” refers to a facility to transfer funds from a FPB Wallet to any Bank Account.
- “RBI” means the Reserve Bank of India.
- The collection, verification, audit and maintenance of correct and updated Customer information is a continuous process and FPB reserves the right, at any time, to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with all relevant and applicable KYC requirements. FPB reserves the right to discontinue services/ reject applications for FPB Wallet anytime if there are discrepancies in information and/or documentation provided by you.
- Any information provided to FPB with the intention of securing FPB Wallet shall vest with FPB, and may be used by FPB, for any purpose consistent with any applicable law or regulation, at its discretion.
- If the particulars provided by you in the KYC documents do not match with the details mentioned in the enrolment form, then FPB has the right to forfeit the balance amount in your wallet.
- General Conditions of FPB Wallet
- You will be issued, a minimum KYC wallet immediately after successful registration. Your account will be upgraded to a Full KYC Account after the full KYC process ash been initiated as per Bank policy. Post KYC verification, your wallet will be upgraded to a full KYC wallet. For detailed features, registration process, documentation processes, KYC requirements, permitted Transactions, Service discontinuation procedure and other related details relating to the above mentioned Services, please refer www.finobank.com
- You may recharge/load your FPB Wallet using a payment gateway service provided on FPB or at any Fino Payments Bank retail Outlet. The list of recharge outlets and methods of recharging FPB Wallet are subject to change at the discretion of FPB without prior intimation to the Customer.
- You may note that withdrawing money from FPB Wallet is not allowed. Any outstanding credit FPB Wallet must be utilized only to make payments for bona-fide Transactions at Merchant Establishments and Person-to-person transfers or Person-to-bank transfer.
- FPB Wallet is available only to resident Indians who have attained the age of 18 years and are competent to contract.
- FPB Wallet is not transferable.
- Below are the limits that have been set on the wallet
Maximum Balance at any point in time
Maximum Credit per month
Maximum Debit per month
Maximum Credit allowed in a Year
Minimum KYC Wallet
Full KYC Wallet
The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from one FPB Full KYC wallet Account to other FPB Full KYC Wallet or bank account in a single transaction is INR 5,000/- (INR Five, Thousand only). The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from one FPB Full KYC Wallet Account to other FPB Full KYC Wallet or bank account in a single month is INR 100000/- (INR One Lakh only). Subject to guidelines/notifications issued by RBI from time to time these limitations may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of FPB without prior intimation to the Customer.
- FPB reserves the right to suspend/discontinue FPB Wallet Services to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
- For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document
- For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or enrolment form provided by you;
- To combat potential fraud, sabotage, wilful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc.
- If the same is due to technical failure, modification, up gradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
- If the same is due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations;
- If the mobile connection with which your FPB Wallet is related ceases to be operational or in your possession or control.
- If FPB believes, in its reasonable opinion, that cessation/ suspension is necessary.
- The value stored on your FPB Wallet shall NOT be refunded under ANY circumstances and may only be utilized to make payments for bonafide transactions at merchant establishments and Person-to-person transfer or Person-to-bank transfer. No interest will be payable by FPB on the available balance reflected on the FPB Wallet.
- You are permitted to maintain and operate only one FPB Wallet. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall be just cause for the suspension/ discontinuation of any/all Wallets associated with you by FPB.
- Wallet Charges & Validity
- You shall pay the Service Charges prescribed by FPB in the form and manner prescribed for such payment. FPB may at its discretion, change, amend, increase, or reduce the Service Charges without prior intimation to the Customer.
- Any value in your FPB Wallet that is utilized towards making payments for any Transaction shall be automatically debited from your FPB Wallet. FPB’s responsibility is limited to the debiting of your FPB Wallet and the subsequent payment to any Merchant Establishment that you might transact with. FPB does not endorse, promote, champion or warrant any goods and/or services that might be bought/availed or proposed to be bought/availed using FPB Wallet.
- FPB reserves the right to levy charges/ charge commission upon any amounts loaded upon your FPB Wallet or any amounts spent/utilized by you using FPB Wallet.
- The Validity of wallets is as below:-
- Minimum KYC Wallet – 24 months from the date of opening
- Full KYC – 5 Years from the date of last loading or transaction
This charge is on the total amount being deducted and not on the amount being transferred.
- FPB reserves the right to set off any balance in your Wallet in order to recover funds for transactions processed as per your request.
- Wallet Expiry and Balance Forfeiture
- At present, FPB does not expire the wallet or forfeits the balance amount in FPB Wallet
- Customer Obligations
- FPB Wallet availability is subject to the maintenance of an active mobile phone or internet connection with an associated telecom provider. FPB Wallet availability is subject to the maintenance of a mobile phone handset and other application on which Services run and the Customer is solely responsible for all liability arising from the unavailability of Services due to a mobile handset or internet service provider not supporting any FPB Wallet channel or application.
- You must ensure the availability of sufficient funds before executing any Transaction from your FPB Wallet.
- You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality, safety and security of the Password. You shall be the sole owner of the Password and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the Password and/or the unauthorized use of FPB Wallet. In case the Password is lost or misplaced, you shall promptly inform FPB by calling at the customer care numbers where after the Password will be barred and a new Password will be issued to you after necessary validation. In case the mobile phone/ SIM card associated with your FPB Wallet is lost/stolen/misplaced/ no longer in your control, you shall promptly inform FPB. FPB will upon receipt of such information block the relevant account.
- You shall only use FPB Wallet for all Transactions with the specific Merchant Establishment for the products/services available therein. The list of Merchant Establishments is available at www.FPB.com and is subject to change at FPB’s discretion without prior intimation.
- You shall intimate FPB about change in your address, if any, in writing along with such proof of address as per the KYC documents.
- You shall not use FPB Wallet for any purpose that might be construed as contrary or repugnant to any applicable law, regulation, guideline, judicial dicta, FPB policy or public policy or for any purpose that might negatively prejudice the goodwill of FPB.
- You acknowledge and understand that FPB Wallet are linked to your mobile phone number and you shall be solely responsible for any liability arising out of the loss/ theft / misuse of the mobile phone number or deactivation of mobile connection by the concerned telecom service provider, in respect of the Services.
- Information submitted by you for availing FPB Wallet and/or information submitted while using FPB Wallet may be shared with third parties by FPB, inter alia, to facilitate the provision of FPB Wallet.
- You shall ensure that the Services are not used for Transactions in foreign currency. FPB Wallet is issued & shall be valid only in India and shall be used at Merchant Establishments only in India.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the FPB application to undertake any of the following actions or to display, upload, modify, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that is designed to interrupt, destroy or that may limit the functionality of any computer source or that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, its web-Applications, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertises or offers to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- is in the nature of promotional services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Belongs to another person to which you do not have any right to;
- Interferes with or disrupts FPB’s web applications, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any other person;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through its web applications or to manipulate your presence on its web applications;
- Engage in any illegal activities;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence, or prevents the investigation of any offence or insults any other nation.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold FPB and/or related parties harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including and without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the FPB Wallet, any violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you.
- Additional T&Cs
- When you acquire goods, software or any other services from a Merchant Establishment through any of FPB’s Services, you understand and agree that, FPB is not a party to the contract between you and the Merchant Establishment. FPB does not endorse any advertiser or Merchant linked to its web application. Furthermore, FPB is under no obligation to monitor the Merchant Establishment’s service used by you; the Merchant Establishment alone will be responsible for all obligations under the contract including (without limitation) warranties or guarantees. Any dispute with or complaint against any Merchant Establishment must be directly resolved by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment. It is clarified that FPB shall not be responsible or liable for any deficiency in goods and/or services purchased using FPB Wallet. This exclusion of liability shall apply even for goods and/or services made available by FPB under promotional schemes. You are instructed to satisfy yourself regarding the quality, quantity and fitness of any good and/or service before purchasing the same.
- Any amount transferred erroneously by the Customer to any Merchant Establishment shall not be refunded to the Customer by FPB in any circumstances.
- Any web-link on the FPB application to a third party Application is not an endorsement of that web-link. By using or browsing any such other web-link, you shall be subject to the terms and conditions in each such web-link.
- In the event of any dispute, FPB records shall be binding as the conclusive evidence of the Transactions carried out through use of FPB Wallet.
- FPB shall send all customer communications by SMS and/or email and the SMS shall be deemed to have been received by you after they have been submitted for delivery to the mobile phone operator.
- You agree to receive all commercial message including transactional messages from FPB.
- As per RBI guidelines, PPIs with no financial transaction for a consecutive period of one year shall be made inactive by the Company after sending a notice to the PPI Customers. These can be reactivated only after proper validation and applicable due diligence by the Company
- Amendment of Terms, Platform
- FPB reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the Terms, the Application or the Platform/Network at any time in its sole discretion. Your continue use of the Application or the Platform/Network shall be deemed your acceptance of any such Changes. You should make sure you view these Terms periodically to make sure you are familiar with the most recent version of them.
- FPB may modify, terminate and/or suspend FPB Wallet to the Customer anytime with or without prior notice, due to any changes in internal policies, rules, regulations and laws set by relevant authorities/regulators.
- Any amendment of these Terms & Conditions proposed by you shall not be effective unless it shall be reduced to writing through amendment form and accepted by FPB. Amendments made under this clause shall be deemed to be a part of these Terms & Conditions and in case of any contradiction the amendment form shall prevail. The terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the notifications/ guidelines issued by RBI, from time to time.
Eligibility and Registration to Use the Services
- You must be 18 years old to use FPB. You must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind that company or entity to these Terms. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself or your company as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to terminate any account or your use of the Application or the Platform/Network if any information provided by you is false, fictitious, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, with or without notice to you.
- You will be issued a user id and password to access your account. You must keep password confidential and not share it with any other person. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. However, if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or your user id and password, please contact us immediately.
Compliance with Law
- The FPB Wallet is governed by per RBI direction on Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (as amended and supplemented from time to time) and is also subject to directions / instructions issued by the RBI from time to time in respect of redemption, repayment, usage etc. FPB will not be responsible or liable for any violation by you of applicable law, regulation, or guideline. You hereby declare that your name does not, at any time, appear in the consolidated list of terrorist Individuals/ organizations as circulated by the RBI from time to time.
- Privacy of communication is subject to the terms of the certificate of authorization granted by the RBI and RBI notifications/directives etc. You specifically agree that in order to facilitate the provision of FPB Wallet, FPB may be required to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to you to any authority, statutory or otherwise.
- FPB shall have the right to assign/transfer these presents to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates group companies.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- We, or our licensors, own all right, title and interest, including, but not limited to all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights (“IP Rights”), in and to the Application, the Platform, the Usage Data. You shall not reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, display, perform or otherwise use the Application, the Platform or any of the IP Rights, or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or derive the source code for the Platform or use the Platform or Application to create a competing product. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All rights are expressly reserved to FPB.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, THE PLATFORM/NETWORK AND SERVICES OFFERED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We provide the Application, the Platform/Network and any other technology and services on the Application on an “as is”, “where is”, “with all faults” basis. We do not warrant that the Application or the Platform any products and services shown or described on the Application, or other technology and services will be uninterrupted, error-free, available or operational at any particular time, or that any known defects will be corrected.
- Waiver and Release
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive, release, discharge and hold harmless FPB, its affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of your use of the Platform / FPB Wallet.
- Consent to Electronic Communications and Transactions
- By registering to use the Application, below, you consent to conduct transactions and receive communications, notices and information from us electronically, whether sent by e-mail or other electronic means. Electronic communications shall be deemed to have been received by you when we send the electronic communication to the email address/mobile number that as per our records, or when we post the electronic communication on the FPB application. The requirements for such electronic transactions and communications following: you must have access to the Internet, mobile web, applications and a valid e-mail address. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, but we reserve the right to terminate your account upon such withdrawal. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any notice, statement or disclosure previously received electronically. You agree to notify us promptly if your email address or other contact information changes by updating your account information or contacting us.
- Our app collects and monitors specific information about your device including your hardware model, build model, RAM, storage; unique device identifiers like IMEl, serial number; SSID, AAID; SIM information that includes network operator, roaming state, MNC and MCC codes, Wi-Fi information that includes MAC address and mobile network information to uniquely identify the devices and ensure that no unauthorized device acts on your behalf to prevent frauds. We require camera access so that you can easily scan, or capture required documents and save time by allowing us to auto-fill relevant data. This is further explained in the use of personal information section at the end of the policy document.
- Limitation of Liability
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, NEITHER FPB, NOR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY RELATED PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO USERS OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE APPLICATION OR THE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF ANY OF SAID PARTIES HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VIOLATION OF STATUTE, MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO INR ONE HUNDRED (INR 100).
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts of Navi Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms, the Platform/Network or the Application. You expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection to such personal jurisdiction based on forums non convenience or any other basis.
- The parties are independent contractors and nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create an agency or employment relationship, a franchisor-franchisee relationship, joint venture or partnership. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and supersede all prior and contemporaneous undertakings and agreements between the parties, whether written or oral, with respect to that subject matter. Should any provision of these Terms be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You cannot assign the Terms or delegate your obligations under these Terms without the express written consent of FPB. The prevailing party in any action relating to these Terms shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal fees, costs and disbursements incurred in connection therewith from the non- prevailing party.
The customer can log the complaints through the following co-ordinates:-
Call: 022 6868 1414
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, DTH service, data card, electricity connection, Smart Tags and any details that may have been voluntarily provide by the user in connection with availing any of the services on FPB When you browse through FPB, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests. We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at FPB, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
We collect and monitor the information about the location of your device to provide serviceability as we can provide services only to applicable countries. This is also to prevent unauthorized access from overseas location.
Our app also collects your contact's information which includes name and phone number for providing functionalities related to financial transactions related to UPI.
We use your contacts information for providing services like Pay to Contact powered by UPI. Customer can select any of his contact on our app and we populate the customers VPA associated with it. Customer can then do the UPI Payment by providing valid authorization.
We collect and monitor your location information to restrict unauthorized access to your financial information. Also as part of regulations, this application is valid for Indian customers using in India.
We require camera access so that you can easily scan UPI QR codes and pay for the intended service as part of UPI. This is also used for setting up your profile information or in order to raise any dispute or service request which requires any images as part of authenticity or observation.
As part of UPI Functionality, SIM Binding is required for this functionality which is validated through the network operator and PSP application for token issuance. This is part of the secure tokenization framework where the customer does the registration using his mobile number from an authenticated device and can do the transaction only from this device at any time. Also to restrict fraudulent activities, customer can only register on this app when registered number present in the mobile. This is implemented using the auto-read functionality which is enabled.
We utilize the Google advertising IDs or GAIDs for promotions and marketing campaigns so that target segment customers are reachable and their banking and payment needs are met. This will also help us in analysing the customer needs and cross-selling products basis customer engagement and daily needs.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. FPB uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. FPB is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
FPB has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.