Fixed Deposit Services
(In Partnership with Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd)
Fixed Deposits are one of the safest investment options giving guaranteed returns with high interest rates. Now you can open a Fixed Deposit through Fino Point. Your Fixed Deposit will be opened with partner bank Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd. Opt for a FD today and let your investment grow over a period of time.
Book your FD with just ₹ 1000/-*
Guaranteed Saving with Higher Interest Rate*
0.5% Higher Interest rate for Senior Citizen*
Zero penalty on Premature Withdrawal
Rate of Interest :
For Individual (Age <60 Years)
For Senior Citizen (Age >=60 Years)
- Minimum sum of Rs 1000 and thereafter in multiples of Rs 1/- up to Rs 10 Lac
- Fixed Deposit will be opened for 1 year tenure
- FD can be auto-renewed at the end of the term. If not opted, the principal and interest is paid back to your account with Fino
- FD can be redeemed anytime and the principal amount redeemed plus interest less Tax Deduction at Source(TDS), if any, would be credited to your Fino account
- In case your FD is closed prematurely, before completion of the minimum period of 7 days, no interest shall be paid for the said FD.
- In event of premature withdrawal, no penalty will be levied
- Also, the rate applicable for premature withdrawal will be the lower of the following two:
- Rate for original /contracted tenure for which the deposit has been booked (as on the date of booking the deposit)
- Rate for the actual tenure for which the deposit was in force with the Bank (as on the date of booking the deposit)
- For Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit, avail 0.50% higher interest rate.
- All communication regarding the fixed deposit will be sent to you by Fino Payments Bank.
- TDS, if any, will be deducted on interest accruals as per applicable Income Tax rules.
- Under section 26AA of the Income Tax Act. 1961 w.e.f. 1st April, 2010, non-furnishing of PAN to deductor (i.e. to the Bank) would result in deduction of TDS at a higher rate.
- In case of renewed deposits, the new deposit amount consists of the original deposit amount plus the interest, less Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), if any.
- On renewal day if the customer has become a senior citizen or will become a senior citizen, we will auto renew the FD (Principal + Interest) under the senior citizen scheme and not under the scheme it was previously booked in.
For updated rate of interest please visit : Fixed Deposit Rate Of Interest (suryodaybank.com)